VTX Post-Paid Calling Card
VTX Post-Paid Calling Card (vCard) is a convenient way for you to make long distance and international calls from the continental U.S. or from abroad, using your existing phones. You or your family members will be connected through VTX's affordable and reliable networks that you can count on, no matter where you’re calling.
Your vCard also offers several FREE value-added calling and account management features:
- PINless Dialing
- Mobile Dialer Apps for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry
- International Roaming
- Web Callback
- Conference Call
- Instant Call History
PINless Dialing allows you to make international calls without having to enter a lengthy PIN prior to dialing the phone number you want to call. Simply by setting up the phone numbers you frequently place calls from with your vCard account (i.e. home phone number, mobile phone number, or office number). PINless Dialing feature is only available in the U.S. or Canada. Read our FAQ for how to set up PINless Dial with your vCard.
With Speedial, you can assign 2-digit codes to 50 of your most frequently called numbers, so you can minimize the numbers you have to enter. Pair up with PINless Dialing, and your international dialing will be quick and easy! Read our FAQ for how to set up Speedial with your vCard. Read our FAQ for how to set up Speedial with your vCard.
With VTX mobile dialer app downloaded to your smartphone, making cheap international calls is just one touch away! You can call straight from your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry phonebook with no access number, no PIN number, no data plan or Wi-Fi needed. Learn more about VTX mobile dialer app.
When abroad, VTX vCard can save you up to 90% on international roaming, with the roaming rates being incredibly low - calls are only pennies per minute.
Wherever you are, whichever phone you’re using, VTX will call you back and connect you with your call destination. Initiate/schedule a call from the web with no headset, no download, and no software installation required. Try VTX Web Callback today!
Making conference call has never been so easy! VTX let’s you invite up to 8 participants, no matter where they’re located, right from you account interface, anytime, anywhere, as long you have internet and your vCard account access! No conference bridge required! No prior scheduling required! This is a very useful feature when you need to conference in overseas contacts! Learn more about how to use this vCard Conference Call feature.
You can access your call history online, anytime, anywhere by logging in to your VTX account, and rely on our 24/7 in-language customer support for any questions.
How does it work?
Upon receipt of your new vCard, please request PIN activation by calling U.S toll-free at 1-877-837-6622.
- Depending on where you are, dial
(Please click on following links to download the list of numbers)
- U.S. local access numbers
- U.S. toll-free number at 1-888-563-2851; Canada toll-free number at 1-866-889-9286
- Taiwan and Hong Kong local and toll-free access numbers
- International toll-free numbers
How do I get it?
Simply call one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives at 1-866-742-5889, 24/7 to request a VTX vCard, and you will receive it in the mail within a few days. You can start using it after receiving the card.
- VTX vCard is available to VTX customers for free, each residential account can apply up to four (4) cards.
- Using toll-free access, 5¢ per minute domestic calls are limited to the U.S. 48 states, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
- VTX vCard can be used in the Continental U.S. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong and 23 other countries.
- There will be a $0.60 connection charge added to each call generated from a payphone.
- Each VTX vCard allows up to $50 of credit per month. Once a VTX vCard reaches to such limit, it will be temporarily disabled until the amount used has been paid off.